- The Network Architect is responsible for both projects and operations related to network and IP-telephony throughout Asia Pacific.
- He / she participates to the definition of core-model solutions with the corporate teams which he / she then implements, maintains and supports in the region.
- The position will be based in the Louis Vuitton regional office in Hong Kong with frequent business trips in Asia Pacific.
- Work closely with the Regional technical team and business stakeholders in APAC to communicate on network objectives, deliverables, schedules, milestones, risk into the project charters.
- Act as the regional Network Coordinator working with CTO to formulate Network Services Strategic plan.
- Working with the global network architecture team and to ensure compatibility to APAC region.
- Evaluate new network and communication infrastructure related products, solutions and services. Manage meetings with network and security SMEs to identify the appropriate solution and design.
- Manage vendors across the project delivery and technical matters.
- Conduct risk assessment to document security risk expectations and design associated compensating controls based on risk assessment results.
- Manage regional large-scale transformation network projects.
- Monitor and manage the corporate network infrastructure security.
- Project coordination and communication with vendors for assigned network infrastructure related tasks of store/office relocation, renovation and expansion in the region.
- Evaluate new network and communication infrastructure related products, solutions and services.
- At least 8 years' experience in IT network Projects across Network Upgrade and Implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure including WAN & LAN setup, Cisco Routers/Switches/Access Points, Fortigate and Checkpoint firewalls.
- Cisco Meraki transformation, administration, implementation experience a great plus.
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience in network and communication infrastructure security. > CISSP, CCNP, CCSA & CCSE holder is preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Some travel in the regional required.
Report to: Asia Pacific Chief Technology Officer
Subordinate: Network Engineer
- Country / Zone / Central LV IS&T
- Asia and Central LVMH CTO
- Retail and Retail Support
- Digital and Client Development
- Supply-Chain and Logistics
- Customer Service
- Service Desk
- External Partners and Vendors