NEST is Louis Vuitton global network monitoring and operation centre, an organization of 18 persons operating 24x7x365 from Singapore. NEST organization handles the delivery, monitoring, change and support of network equipment in all stores, workshops, warehouses and head offices worldwide (approximately 7900 devices over 750 sites) and troubleshooting of technical or applicative incidents involving performance/availability of LAN and WIFI, including telephony infrastructures (mostly CISCO Meraki). The mission of NEST is to support business growth and contribute to regional IS&T project successes through delivering operational excellence and maintaining network services in operational conditions. Louis Vuitton environment is highly demanding, and the network operation manager has to cope with both industrial ways of working and urgent requests supporting business requests (e.g. specific events).
In this context, the Network Operation Manager plays a critical role with the following responsibilities
- Is owner of the Network Operation service provided to all regions
- Makes sure that the quality of service is matching regions expectations, with a strict respect of the standards and core models
- Makes sure that processes are well applied (KM, incident, changes, request...)
- Is a reference and contact point during crisis and critical incident management
- Ensure documents and tools to run operations are up to date
- Manages relationship with partners and vendors
- Provides indicators and dashboards to monitor the activity and network infrastructure health
- Defines and keeps up to date a catalogue of network services
- Coordinates operation committees with the partners
- Runs operational and steering committees with the regions
- Performs the validation and follow-up on implementation of the improvements plan
- Makes sure that each team member of his team has the expected skilled, manages the turn-over
To succeed in the mission, he/she liaises with internal customers, Louis Vuitton CTO community, to regularly review the service quality perceived and align on the governance.
He/she manages directly Regional operation managers physically located in Singapore, Paris and New-York offices and supervise the teams performing monitoring and operations located in Singapore office.
- Extensive knowledge of networks and security
- Mastery of network technologies (LAN / WAN / WIFI, routing, optimization)
- Mastery of security technologies (firewall, proxy, SSL, IDS / IPS)
- Strong analytical skills in troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Proficiency in communication (speaking and writing) in an international environment
- Experience in team management
- Exposure to project management and ITIL base network operations management