Reporting to Clos19 Business Development Director, you will be responsible for (1) Exploring new commercial opportunities that are identified from time to time by the business, (2) Establishing Business Cases to support Management's decisions making process and (3) Meticulously planning their implementation (Pilot, Evaluation, Roll-Out..) to reach their specific target consumers and achieve competitive advantage.
These "New Routes to Market" are seen as strategic priorities to grow our business and should be leveraged by involving all relevant teams in our organisation - from Product to Marketing, Merchandising to Technology and Operations.
- Identify opportunities and strategies to explore new routes to market and business opportunities based on commercial objectives and ROI.
Examples: Subscriptions, Business Gifting, Gift Card wholesale, Incentives, Vouchers.
- Run business cases on ‘new routes to market' identified providing market research, costs, benefits, risks, options, recommendation and next steps.
- Work closely with the Product team to provide a recommendation on the technical solution (context, objectives, scope, planning) and a roadmap for the logistical and commercial deployment.
- Coordinate and lead internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Identify and resolve issues and risks.
- Implement clear processes.
- Define KPIs to report performance.
Education: Master's degree, preferably in business development.
Languages: Fluent in English, both written and verbally. French and other languages advantageous.
Qualifications and Experience: At least 5-7 years' experience in customer facing commercial roles ideally in Luxury and/ or E-Commerce role.
Skills and knowledge:
- Solid commercial sense.
- Project Management skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Creative flair, able to identify new opportunities to maximise trading opportunities.
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment.
At Clos19 (www.clos19.com) you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest champagnes, wines and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to experience the Art of Hosting and the Art of Gifting.