The company : Moët Hennessy
Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 24 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d'Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere, Château Cheval Blanc... All of these world-renowned wine and spirit brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
The Financial Controller (FC) ensures timely and accurate reporting to the MH group and each of its brands/Houses of MH NORDIC financial statements (Volumes to Net Profit, Stocks, Balance Sheet), in compliance with financial group policies and ensuring full consistency between systems (SAP, Topaz and Cognos).
The Financial Controller is also the financial lead for the following controlling topics:
- Monthly volume forecast and business analysis (in relation with Sales Directors)
- A&P lead (coordinating A&P management with all 4 country brand managers: Budget, Monthly tracking/review, Landing and Support.)
- Finance lead for Customer/"Funds To the Trade (FTT) contracts for Norway (in relation with Sales Team and Sales Team Leader).
As part of the Finance team, the Financial Controller is an active contributor to develop policies, procedures in relation with its responsibilities and is proactive actively seek ways to better support/analysis ways of working.
- Timely and accurate reporting to the MH group and each of its brands/Houses of MH NORDIC financial statements (Volumes to Net Profit, Stocks and Balance Sheet for Nordic), in compliance with financial group policies and ensuring full consistency between systems (SAP, Topaz, Cognos and Syrus).
- Manage the Financial reporting tools and optimizing the SAP - TOPAZ (reporting tool) - Cognos (BI) interfacing.
- Maintain a proper reconciliation between Statutory (SAP) and Reporting Books (Topaz).
- Review/Analyse deviation compared to previous year/forecast
- Monthly volume forecast and business analysis (in relation with Sales Director and Finance Director)
- A&P lead (coordinating A&P management with all 4 country brand managers: Budget/Rolling Estimates, Monthly tracking/review, Landing and Support/be the reference point for Brand Managers)
- Finance lead for Customer/"Funds To the Trade (FTT) contracts and invoice management for Norway (in relation with Norwegian Account Managers and Sales Team Lead .
- Implement and develop new reports and tools for Management to obtain better understanding of financial results and trends.
- Assist overall forecast process
- Assist in communication with each department on the technical and timing reporting requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Policies, Procedures, Internal Control (20%)
- Vendor database management
- Ensure a sufficient internal control environment is in place for the controlling function (incl. policies, documentations & procedures)
- Benchmark MH Nordic towards group policies and procedures, leads improvement and monitor progress.
- Support external and internal audits
- Business/Finance/Accounting Degree, preferably Master Degree
- Fluent in English / Danish/Norwegian is a plus
Professional experience & know how:
- Relevant experience in Controlling/Finance (1-3 years)
- Experience in multi-cultural environment and in FMCG industry
Technical & management skills:
- Good finance and accounting knowledge
- Advanced/Strong Excel skills mandatory
- SAP knowledge
- Cognos BI experience and/or Oracle Essbase BI experience is a plus
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Accurate and organized
- Able to develop business acumen /think strategically
- Curious and Hands on
- Entrepreneurial & Pro-active
- Process/project management
- Customer Focus
- Good Inter-personal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Start date : June 2019
- Duration: 14 months
- Based in Head-office: Copenhagen
- Danish contract