This position in based on Copenhagen.
Reporting to the Nordic Marketing Director, the role of the Nordic Category Manager is to facilitate the planning and implementation of the marketing plan in the Nordic Area as well as managing the POSM budget at a regional level.
- Securing that the subsidiaries have a clear understanding of the marketing plan and secure a successfully implement of our Trade Marketing Plan in the region.
- Provide the Nordic subsidiaries with in-depth knowledge about each product initiative.
- Follow and measure all Marketing plans and events in the region.
- Build and oversee each month the POSM budget at a regional level.
- Analyse the Nordic forecasts in terms of sales products, promo offers and POS material and verifying the relevance of these forecasts according to the Nordic & European guidelines.
- Being the interface between the Nordic subsidiaries and HQ .
- Prepare all analysis on GWP, PROMO, MENU, SAMPLING for all Budget and Revision forecast.
- Monthly reporting about Dior Star launches and novelties.
- Preparing and conducting all regional reporting to HQ.
- Manage, track and support the Local Team to improve execution of the Trade Activity & Promo Plan.
Master's Degree in Marketing
Minimum 2 years of experience in Product Management @ Brands
Excellent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Fluent in English is mandatory
Structured and creative with good organizational skills
Strong analytical and communications skills
Entrepreneurial Spirit and solutions oriented
Open-minded and team-player