THE CONTEXT ________
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.
YOUR IMPACT ___________
This position will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark, and reports to the Nordics Merchandising Manager.
The Nordics Visual Merchandiser will be in charge of executing all the Visual Merchandising activities for all axes in collaboration with the Trade Marketing Manager and Commercial Directors.
YOUR MISSION ___________
As a Visual Merchandiser these will be your main responsibilities:
- Designing, planning, setting-up the main trade marketing activations such as windows/podiums in the region in line with Dior Guidelines & budget allocated.
- Responsible for providing merchandising guidelines for all the in-store trade marketing activations in the region and supporting the Trade Marketing Manager in the execution.
- In charge of executing all the planogram for the main retailers in close collaboration with Commercial Directors to ensure the global performance of the permanent visibility.
- Coordinate the execution of all Visual Merchandising activation with Trade Marketing Manager, Retail team, Fields Manager, making sure they are executed as per the guidelines and share some qualitative feedback.
- Support the Merchandising Strategy by developing some POSM Materials as tester holder, make-up board, video, visual....
- Working closely with our main suppliers local/international to ensure in-time delivery of all in-store merchandising activities, optimize merchandising quality and costs
- Work closely with International/European merchandising teams in Paris to ensure quality of execution in line with Brand image
- Frequently visiting stores and working closely with the field team to ensure to good execution in-stores
WHO YOU ARE _________
- Marketing or Business Graduate with at least 2-3 years' experience in a Merchandising or Marketing, ideally in cosmetic industry
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on high-end quality of execution
- Able to prioritize work in a fast-changing environment
- Understand the brand's target on the luxury market and be consumer oriented
- Strong negotiation, project management, stakeholder's management skills
- Team worker, energetic, creative and open-minded
- Excellent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Suite Adobe is a plus
- Excellent in English, Scandinavian languages or French will be a plus
WHAT CAN WE OFFER? ___________
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?