Do you dream about being a key part of a growing single malt whisky brand?
Have you experience and passion for creating luxury packaging?
The Glenmorangie Company, which encompasses both the Glenmorangie and Ardbeg Whisky brands, are looking to grow their New Product Development (NPD) department by adding a new Project Manager. We are looking for someone to join the team who has experience in all matters relating to packaging development and product lifecycle management, from concept to shelf. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing company with ambitious growth and expansion plans.
Based at our head office in Edinburgh City Centre, your experience in luxury brand & new product marketing will assist you in identifying, developing, and commercialising new products as well as renovating core products to enhance the brand innovation. This is a key role, where you will drive your ideas from concept to shelf. You will be working hand in hand with the brand teams to bring new packaging designs to life. You will demonstrate the clear ability to take initiative and bring a different perspective on ideas to enable us to create the most desirable packaging in the world of single malt whisky.
Keeping up to date with developments within the industry and technology is key to inspiring and driving the business forward when it comes to packaging excellency.
Working at the center of the packaging eco - system, your organisational, communication, and project management skills are critical to ensure projects are delivered on time.
In return you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our two prestigious brands, Glenmorangie and Ardbeg and have the ability to grow your career with the world leader luxury group, LVMH.
- Work with marketing to deliver new products on time to the correct costs and standards
- Create and manage technical development timelines
- Co-ordinate operational aspects of NPD projects through management of cross functional teams
- Communicate status of all live projects across the business through Product and Gateway meetings
- Carry out project risk reviews and manage complexity in new developments
- Assist buyers preparation of tender documents and participate in supplier selection
- Participate in ongoing supplier assessments (inc development feedback)
- Supply information required for production and quality documentation
- Explore and introduce innovation and new technologies
- Work with Operations to deliver new technology into production
- Manage artwork development and approval process
- Ensure Management and coordination with QC / Compliance Depts on all legal requirements (REACH etc) and that these requirements are delivered across all new packaging and POSM elements
- Prepare and maintain project related ISO documentation
- Ensure all products are developed in accordance with luxury and visual perfection standards
Apply today for this exciting innovative role!
Please state your desired salary level on application.
NOTE: Only candidates with a suitable profile will be contacted for further discussions about the position.
Unsolicited introductions from employment agencies will not be accepted