A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.
- Manage the merchandising mix of all product category for the categories assigned in line with objectives defined by the Merchandising Director
- Work closely with Product Merchandising team on developing the range plan with insight on product mix and pricing from competitors and set up a seasonal business plan
- Build strong relationships with the regional teams to understand market peculiarities and impact on global trends to increase forecast accuracy
- Work closely with Demand Planning to feed sales forecast and manage mix between seasonal and permanent collection.
- Contribute to the Budget / R1 / R2 in collaboration with the Merchandising Director and Demand Planning team
Product Performance and SKU Management
- Responsible for SKU management and rationalisation: strategic analysis of data to steer product planning for future season
- Track product performance, and identify areas of opportunity for future range plan
- Monitoring KPI through weekly reports to monitor key findings performance
- In season monitoring of ST, OTB spend and Intake margins against agreed plan: propose actions.
- Work with Product Merchandising to create monthly product review documents ant topics for executive board review
Collection Building and Buy
- Translate seasonal financial targets into category plans, setting targets on category mixes, ST, number of options and intake margins for range plan
- Ensure Option count is in line with With vs Depth Strategy to drive SKU efficiency and productivity
- Work with Product Merchandising team and Merchandising Director to formulate the seasonal buy strategy
- Prepare Buying strategy documents and guidelines for Retail Merchandisers and Partners ahead of the showrooms
- Ensure buys meet global mix strategy, margin and sale through targets
- Ensure local market pricing strategy delivers company targets at global level
- Work with Product merchandising to prepare OTB sign off materials
- Strong working relationships with internal stakeholders: product Merchandising / Retail Merchandising / Finance / Demand planning
- Development & management of the Offer Management team, ensuring success in their tasks and building their expertise in Merchandising
- Buying/Merchandising experience, preferably from Luxury or menswear background
- Strong quantitative analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong market awareness
- Proven cross functional working ability
- Team management experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes
- Demonstrates team-work approach
- Operates professionally at all times
- Organised and attentive to details
- Can effectively manage workload and that of direct reports
- Comfortable working with individuals at all organisational levels
- Excellent project management skills
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Strong organisational skills
- Energetic and dynamic
- Flexible & adaptable