Product Performance and SKU Management
- Weekly analysis of trade to understand both high level and detailed business performance vs KPIs
- In season monitoring of category and product performance, including analysing collection data (core vs mix; depth vs. width, sell through, category mixes and OTB vs plan) to help ensure brand strategy for future season is balanced and in line with seasonal business plan
- Work with Regional Retail Merchandisers and the Collection Merchandising team to gather product feedback, market nuances and trends to feed product strategy
- Create and update a master data collection file (carry over / core / semi core / seasonal / buys) every season
- Produce Monthly product review analysis to help prepare executive board meeting
- With guidance of Offer Manager coordinate the product lifecycle and seasonal recode process and contribute to seasonal launch/delist strategy
- In season WSSI management for assigned areas to forecast seasonal sales, inventory and manage OTB to communicate risks, opportunities and propose actions
- Create and maintain a seasonal OTB tracker
Collection Building and Buy
- Support Offer Manager in setting up seasonal range plan documents
- Create and update consistent offer structure documents following range plan meetings with Collection Merchandising & Production Development
- Support Offer Manager in setting the seasonal buy strategy
- Develop Seasonal Category plans for assigned areas, that support overarching product strategy and financial targets, (target sales, OTB, inventory, ST %, Margin, option width vs depth, core vs seasonal)
- Support in the creation of the OTB file & buying strategy documents guidelines for Retail Merchandisers and Partners ahead of the showrooms
- Create and Issue Buy Week Pack documents to Retail Merchandising ahead of Showroom (Regional Order Sheets)
- Compile buying documents from all regions and underline any discrepancies to the global plan.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- 3-5 Years Merchandise Planning experience in apparel (Menswear preferable but not essential).
- Strong category planning and forecasting experience.
- Strong commercial awareness of fashion market and macro factors.
- Advanced organisational skills and able to work autonomously & cross functionally.
- High level of curiosity and ability to think outside the box.
- Strong quantitative analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Agile and able to work at a fast pace in a changing environment.
- Passion and affinity for the Brand.