Responsible for the implementation and activation of Dior.com touch points, E-Retail trafficking and exposure, and Brick & Mortar Sales Team support.
This role will work directly with the Manager of Ecommerce and E-retail as well as alongside the Key Account Managers of E-Retail accounts and the Dior.com Central team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-Op Advertising Request Tracking, Execution, and Recap
- Take all co-op print image, comp, content and copy requests from field sales team and buyers and manage correspondence on status updates to the field.
- Compile all requests and co-op catalog information, such as drop dates and circulation, as well as deadline to submit into one tracking sheet/pivot table that can be manipulated by axe, launch timeline, etc. for all parties to have accurate data on exposure and regularly update the tracking sheet with requests.
- Draft content and advertising guidelines for each request, including planned creative layout, product information, copy, and pricing, as well as following styling guidelines from Central.
- Meet regularly with Marketing axes for guideline directives, approval, and collect all comps for photography; route any high-res image layout requests to Creative team and deliver by retailer deadline.
- Ship comps for photography and turn in tracking information, packing list, content, and any retailer information forms to the appropriate retailer contact with any specific requests from Marketing, as well as requesting the return of comps from each buying office accompanied by a Dior-supplied shipment label with each return request.
- Receive image proofs for approval and route to Marketing axes for feedback, transpose feedback digitally to submit to the retailer for editing post-production, check revised proofs before going to print, and route any items in question to Marketing team for final approval (usually within short lead times).
Pull accurate recaps by launch for Marketing 360 presentations of all co-op print exposure by retailer and overall summary by axe category.
Visual Week and In-Store Visual Request Tracking and Recap
Assist with the logistics of digital solution development to transition this process to an online portal (as a result, this responsibility will evolve into maintaining the online portal system/workflow tool).
- CD INSIDER Sales Field Weekly Bulletin Communication
- Take in all requests for bulletin announcements to the field and compile information into a 1-2 page outline organized by department in a legible, concise format.
- Assist with uploading documents to CD INSIDER internal FTP file-sharing solution pertaining to each announcement and obtain links direct to the location to embed within the bulletin. Each link must be tested before sending out and/or uploading online.
- Upload each bulletin and maintain the CD INSIDER Weekly Bulletin Archives Folder as well as update the homepage "What's New" Section on the "CD INSIDER BULLETIN" site page.
- Maintain individual "bulletin" email distribution list as the generic "Field Sales" distribution list excludes relevant parties in need of this information.
- Online Merchandising
- Monitor onsite updates daily to ensure timely updates.
- Competitive Landscape
- Provide weekly updates on what competitors look like online, including on mobile and social media, with specific callouts to innovation and newness.
- Mange email account with specific attention to Dior emails and how other beauty brands are promoted on each account's email.
- Social Media
- Monitor retailer social media accounts.
- Identify opportunities to increase Dior social media presence.
- Manage Sephora Beauty Board through identifying content, gaining content approval and uploading on Sephora Beauty Board.
Ratings and Reviews
Paniers and SBS Calendars
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in the beauty/retailer and/or digital/E-Commerce area
- Detail-oriented; able to multi-task, to prioritize, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills and able to solve problems proactively
- Strong business writing skills
- Working knowledge of retail business acumen and E-Commerce best practices
- Experience with account management, buying office, or department stores strongly preferred
- Able to communicate effectively, collaborate, and influence across groups
- Strong understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong and effective business writing skills
- Aptitude for working with Internet tools (i.e. web-based reports, databases, and various multimedia technologies).