If you are a LOEWE fan and you have experience in digital environments and e-commerce this is a great opportunity to join our WW Omnichannel Team in our Head Quarters in Madrid.
As Omnichannel Project Manager you will be responsible of setting up and managing the projects that will build LOEWE´s eCommerce and omnichannel development.
- Assess the business benefits of the projects.
- Set-up the projects: impacts, stages, resources, budget and planning.
- Manage projects by managing the time, budget, quality, scope and risks.
- Take into account change management which is key in a retail and omnichannel environment.
- Manage project communication to both external and internal stakeholders. Lead project committees.
- Create a communicative and positive team work environment.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Fluent in English.
- At least 5 years of successful experience in delivering Digital and eCommerce experiences in an international context.
- Strong project management skills. Previous experience in consultancy firms would be considered as a plus. As would experience in agile or sprint methodologies.