The position is based in Fendi HQ in Rome. Reporting to the WW E-Business & Omnichannel Director, the candidate will have the main responsibility to support the change of organization towards an omnichannel client experience, connecting online and offline channels and elevating the in-store digital client experience.
- Support to build and review Fendi Omnichannel roadmap
- Design, build and maintain cross-channel features (buy online/collect in store, buy online from store, buy online/return in store, ...) with the involvement of IT, Digital and Retail Teams.
- Coordinate "In- Store application" & other in-store digital tools project roadmap
- Manage daily activities to maintain In-Store application features
- Collect needs, ideas and feedback directly from the store staff, ensure a seamless experience for the client advisors
- Support change management plans enabling the organization to support omnichannel transformation, with a particular focus on processes and procedures
- Prepare and periodically review Omnichannel market benchmark, highlighting areas of improvements and new ideas to be built. Gather insights on omnichannel market trends and screen innovations
- 2 to 4 years' working experience in a similar role/ in Retail (in-store experience preferred)/ in Retail Operations, preferably within a fashion or luxury company
- Strong communication skills and teamwork, especially ability to communicate with Retail and IT teams
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines, good at prioritization
- Capability to work well in changing, fast and dynamic environment
- Passion for new technologies and ability to quickly learn and deal with new tools and applications
- Proactivity and project management skills
- Availability to periodically travel to visit markets worldwide
- Fluency in English