The successful candidate will provide operational leadership and management direction for aligning, developing, integrating, deploying, and monitoring enterprise and Supply Chain operational initiatives in support of Omnichannel business. Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to design, advance, and implement enterprise operational solutions that embrace the company's vision for driving optimal Omnichannel results in the areas of on-line customer shopping experience, profitability, service, and sales growth. Scope of position responsibilities include daily management of Supply Chain operational support activities for Omnichannel order fulfilment activities. Principal for guiding and coordinating Omnichannel cross-functional operational initiatives to include Omnichannel fulfilment initiatives, Omnichannel analytics and performance metrics, business and operational policies and processes, budget formulation and monitoring, project management, and coordinating enterprise business system integration and sustainment.
- Support the initiation and the execution of Omnichannel initiatives related to Supply Chain function.
- Provided Supply Chain operational oversight and direction for daily Omnichannel fulfilment activities.
- Develop cost estimates/analysis for recommendations and process changes.
- Co-create, collaborate and communicate with cross-functional business partners and logistics department leaders on all aspects of Supply Chain Omnichannel operational processes and daily work priorities.
- Review, influence and proactively direct resources, activities, and corrective actions to achieve customer service metrics and mitigate risk associated to Omnichannel operations.
- Develop, integrate and monitor enterprise Supply Chain strategies, initiatives and processes to maximize initial margin/gross margin by minimizing labour, shipping and supply expenses.
- Key stakeholder for introducing, facilitating and accelerating process change within the Supply Chain to drive optimum economic value and logistical efficiencies.
- Keep up to date the Supply Chain and Omnichannel industry trends and best practices. Evaluate and adopt solutions and operational practices that support the organization's strategic growth and goals.
- Analyse and resolve issues as it relates to Omnichannel customer orders, shipment, and invoicing with appropriate internal teams.
- Analysis, map, evaluate and document Omnichannel programs, policies, and process to effectively drive continuous improvement and greater customer on-line shopping experience.
- Ensure appropriate management principles and practices are effectively integrated and utilized in evaluating new operational procedures and processes
The ideal candidate will:
- Have between 7 - 10 years of professional experience in Supply Chain, Distribution, Logistics or eCommerce Operations.
- Have a Master's Degree in Supply Chain, eCommerce Operations or similar.
- Be fluent in Spanish and English.
- Have experience in the luxury/ fashion business
- The candidate will also need to have:
- Digital skills & solid background in Omnichannel / eCommerce fulfilment, distribution center operations and business systems.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication organizational, financial, and business acumen skills.
- Flexibility and capacity to deal with ambiguity.
- Enthusiasm about team work.