The TAG Heuer E-Commerce team is looking for an experienced, data-driven, and creative online marketer who is eager to build a robust and highly profitable online marketing program by leveraging existing publisher relationships, cultivating new ones and identifying new growth opportunities in the digital ecosystem.
You will manage existing partners and agencies across several channels, actively recruit new publishers, and spearhead expansion in the countries where TAG Heuer currently has a digital presence. You will also work closely with the rest of the digital communication & CRM team as well as the local market teams to further develop and scale our online marketing campaigns. This is a truly unique opportunity to inherit a successful and rapidly growing digital program, but still one with intriguing challenges and tremendous upside ahead.
The ideal candidate is a self-professed data professional who cares deeply about the customer experience and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable blazing your own path and operating in a highly ambiguous environment. In this role you will be part of the Digital and Consumer Experience team and report to the Global E-Commerce Director.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Act as a strong business manager of the online marketing channels. Together with the local markets manage the P&L of the channels by tracking, reporting, and analyzing all initiatives and campaigns; responsible for forecasting and budgeting of channel
- Oversee the day-to-day online marketing activities including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of all activities
- Drive a traffic & conversion strategy with the countries for the different online marketing channels to achieve our aggressive YoY growth target
- Manage our agencies effectively to ensure the most premium execution and the highest ROI
- Build TAG Heuer's brand awareness and reach by finding, establishing, developing, and negotiating high-profile, performance-based partnerships
- Optimize our marketing campaigns by testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, creatives, etc.
- BS/BA or equivalent practical experience and minimum of 4 years' experience as a digital marketer at an online retailer, e-commerce setting, digital agency or equivalent experience
- A strong hands-on knowledge of a wide-array of marketing channels.Deep understanding of PPC & Programmatic channels is a plus
- Understanding of technical & design aspects of the web (html, CSS, major browsers, meta data, tag management tools and related page elements)
- Thorough experience of web analytics tools (preferably Google Analytics) and a A/B test mind-set
- English language required, French preferred