To provide and support the SSC Operations Team with continuous reporting and analysis requirements. To act as a support function for the Operations and Supply Executives.
- To provide support to all Operations and Supply Executives.
- To communicate effectively and provide support to the business on order processing reporting requirements as requested.
- To assist with solving order management issues by liaising closely with both internal and external contacts as necessary.
- To contribute to and support all Operational KPIs.
- Support the Operational team in developing improved reporting on key business aspects including but limited to;
- Delivery Status Reports
- Out of Stocks
- Distribution utilisation of approved carriers
- Discontinued line notification to brands
- Report customer feedback to management, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- Prepare any reports concerning customer service activities as required by the operations team.
- To communicate the order flow status to the customer where appropriate.
- To communicate the order flow status to the business to assist with month end management.
- Work as an effective Operations and Supply team member, covering the team's workload if required.
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly team meetings to maintain good communication within the department.