The Product Coordinator, Interiors will be supporting the department in coordinating the Interiors Product process, he or she will be responsible for product quality control, working with external vendors and business partnership with the aim to enhance the product offer. The job tasks are:
- Support daily basis the department on Product related matters
- Implement the Interiors Product Quality Check Process
- Daily basis work with external vendors to ensure a high standard level on the interiors products and Supply Chain
- Be the supervisor on production processes; advise the vendors and laboratories on possible issues.
- Work on Interiors After Sales Program and guaranty luxury quality standard
- Support the sales team on product pricing and catalog process
- Work on operational processes and implement best practices for high level of efficiencies.
- Master or Bachelor in Textile Engineering
- 3/4+ yrs of experiences in Interiors industry, Fornitures or Textile Editorial Industry
- High Potential Managerial skills
- Product Technical Knowledge
- Innovative and dynamic mindset