The trainee is responsible for supporting the project management for new packaging development and coordination of environment, and CSR activities for all wineries of Maison Chandon.
New Product Development
Support the management of the new packaging project liaising with key stakeholders to:
- Support the management project to ensure the project completion
- Produce timelines for each project, monitor and suggest action to keep on time, highlight risks and opportunities to optimize quality, cost and timing
- Challenge suppliers through each stage of the process to ensure that they are giving the best solutions in regard to price, quality, service levels and risk.
- Organize and attend to regular meetings with the project team, highlight risk/opportunities and recommend actions
- Manage the preparation of the new product development meeting, ensuring management validation and action follow up.
- Suggest new initiatives and support the deployment of LVMH and MH environment policy in each winery.
- Prepare and analyse the advancement and maintenance of environment certification program.
- Prepare the regular follow up meetings and ensure the follow up
- Prepare and participate to the reporting of environment initiatives to LVMH and MH
- Ensure the data collection and support the analyse of environmental data reported in environmental reporting
- Suggest and ensure new initiatives for the central and local teams
- Ensure the best practices sharing of MH CSR initiatives within each winery
- Prepare the report of CSR initiatives to MH
- Provide clear reporting and communication to Business stakeholders and Management
Education: Bachelor's or Master's Degree or equivalent, with a specialization in project management or packaging development
Languages: French and English.
Spanish or Mandarin is a plus.
Professional experience & know how :
Sound project management skills
Sound administrative skills
Judgment and mature business skills; the ability to develop trust of Senior Management
Technical & management skills :
Functional / technical skills
Managing and measuring work
Strong Computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs
Personal & interpersonal skills :
Analytical & decision making skills
Negotiation skills, Customer focus, Drive for results, Integrity and trust
Written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Ability to build successful relationships with key stakeholders / suppliers
Analytical, multi-tasking, and strategy building skills
Location : Paris 17
6 mois internship
Starting date : December 2019 ideally / January 2020 at last