The trainee is responsible for supporting the project management for new packaging development and coordination of environment, and CSR activities for all wineries of Maison Chandon.
New Product Development:
- Support the management of the new packaging project liaising with key stakeholders
- Support the management project to ensure the project completion
- Produce timelines for each project, monitor and suggest action to keep on time, highlight risks and opportunities to optimize quality, cost and timing
- Challenge suppliers through each stage of the process to ensure that they are giving the best solutions in regard to price, quality, service levels and risk
- Organize and attend to regular meetings with the project team, highlight risk/opportunities and recommend actions Manage the preparation of the new product development meeting, ensuring management validation and action follow up.
- Suggest new initiatives and support the deployment of LVMH and MH environment policy in each winery
- Prepare and analyses the advancement and maintenance of environment certification program
- Prepare the regular follow up meetings and ensure the follow up
- Prepare and participate to the reporting of environment initiatives to LVMH and MH
- Ensure the data collection and support the analyses of environmental data reported in environmental reporting CSR
- Suggest and ensure new initiatives for the central and local teams
- Ensure the best practices sharing of MH CSR initiatives within each winery
- Prepare the report of CSR initiatives to MH Communication
- Provide clear reporting and communication to Business stakeholders and Management
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's Degree or equivalent, with a specialization in project management or packaging development Languages: French and English. Spanish or Mandarin is a plus.
- Professional experience & know how : Sound project management skills Sound administrative skills Judgment and mature business skills; the ability to develop trust of Senior Management
- Technical & management skills : Functional / technical skills Managing and measuring work Strong Computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs
- Personal & interpersonal skills : Analytical & decision making skills Negotiation skills, Customer focus, Drive for results, Integrity and trust Written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills Ability to build successful relationships with key stakeholders / suppliers Analytical, multi-tasking, and strategy building skills
Location: Paris 17 6 mois internship Starting date : July 2020 ideally