The role of the Operations and Logistics Manager is key to our retail organization in France. He or she supports 19 stores to offer the best experience to our customers by optimising the store operations. He or she works in the Retail development Department.
Every day, he or she works with our store network to foster trust and a close proximity. In France, he or she works closely with the Learning Manager and the Retail Performance Manager in a collective approach to serve the stores.
He or she supports the stores‘ operational needs, improves the practices. He or she aims at simplifying our organisations to develop the customer experience, meeting our objectives of operational excellence. He or she also improves the quality of our logistic workflows.
He or she is a privileged contact person for all the support departments of the Maison (Supply chain, IS&T, internal control...)
AIM FOR OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE TO MAKE IT THE NETWORK'S FIRST STRENGTH
- Innovate and adapt tomorrow's operations to simplify our everyday life in the stores and improve the customer experience: RFID deployment, One ID etc.
- Set the omnichannel strategy for any store: developing the potential of orders in XStore (delivery, sales 000), developing online delivery services.
- Identify, share, promote and disseminate our best practices in the network.
ENHANCE THE CLIENT EXPERIENCE BY OPTIMISING OUR OPERATIONS
- Coordinate the logistics in the stores/pop-up store openings and events (with Retail Department in France).
- Manage the dissemination and understanding of any operational procedures (SOCP) through a close proximity to the stores and if necessary, appropriate trainings.
- Ensure that the stores comply with any deadlines and procedures, especially with regards to all product workflows (incl. stock returns...)
ENSURE THE QUALITY OF OUR STOCKS AND LOGISTIC WORKFLOWS
- Organising and supervising in-store tax and rolling inventories
- Define relevant logistics KPIs under XStore in coordination with the internal control Department and ensure their regular dissemination
- Challenge and control our delivery companies, participate in tenders for delivery services
- Guarantee the reliability of stocks, transit and monthly closing
- Coordinate price increases and SAP price creation
In order to be successful in this role you must be someone who has experience working in retail. Someone rigorous, who has demonstrated strong organisational skills, proactivity and ability to work with other departments.We are looking for a computer literate with the ability to master our internal tools (SAP and Xstore).
This position includes regular travels in France.