Reporting to Clos19 Chief Operating Officer, you will be accountable for the following main areas:
- The implementation and support of all processes relating to payments, stock management, fulfillment, return and consumer services. In this role, you will ensure flawless daily operations, monitor Operations and Consumer Services KPIs, solve pressing issues and establish scalable processes that allow for best in class customer experience.
- Consumer service / care management - in this role, you will ensure that Clos19 clearly expresses its promises to consumers and then delivers to this promise (in terms of delivery quality and time for example).
- The impulsion of innovation in all aspects of consumer services and operations
- The ongoing control of all operational processes. These regular tests will be done against a control framework built in accordance with Group / Divisional Internal Control, and you will demonstrate at any time that these tests happen and are followed by remediation action plans when required.
Logistics and operational processes:
- Implement seamless payment and fulfilment processes in markets. You are accountable for the delivery to promise.
- Define, submit and implement Clos19 global supply chain strategy: delivery methods, packaging materials, gift-wrapping & personalization, stock management, stock availability, return process...etc.
- Develop and execute short and long-term customer e.commerce logistics solutions that meet growth objectives.
- Work closely with 3PL logistics providers to improve operational performance related to eCommerce through continuous improvement tools and tactics.
- Perform compliance audits, ongoing monitoring, test and control of all operational processes (receivables, payments, fraud prevention, stock, pick & pack, fulfilment, consumer services, campaign management) - with focus on processes impacting reputation, business and finance in order to flag our strengths & areas of improvements and implement new processes to improve efficiency.
- Develop, test and implement innovative, efficient and cost-effective personalisation solutions in the markets. Supervise their ongoing usage and performance and remedy any shortcomings.
- Contribute to all new product development initiatives from a supply chain perspective.
- Recommend viable and cost-effective solutions to improve packaging, logistics (cross-border deliveries) and also our sustainability credentials.
- Uncover opportunities to improve margin through efficiencies in operating model.
- Define Clos19 strategy and roadmap in terms of consumer service.
- Continuously improve the consumer/client experience at the point of contact with the Clos19 brand.
- Monitor requests and conduct outgoing campaigns as required.
- Ensure that consumers receive the right / relevant information about payment, fulfilment, returns and consumer services across all channels at all contact points with the Clos19 brand.
- Support opening of new markets from a supply chain, consumer service and operations perspective
Education: Master's degree.
Languages: Fluent in English, both written and verbally. French and other languages advantageous.
Qualifications and Experience: At least 10 years' experience in supply chain, logistics & customer service's roles. E-commerce background not mandatory but would be appreciated.
Skills and knowledge:
- Strong project management skills.
- Customer-centric, resilient and passionate about luxury excellence.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Strong organisational skills.
At Clos19 (clos19.com) you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest champagnes, wines and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to experience the Art of Hosting and the Art of Gifting.