The Operations Manager works close to the Store Manager in order to support the Store' operations and contributes to run properly all activities. Along with the Store Manager is responsible for IT Systems management, all facilities management, stock availability and inventory running. Also is in charge of all security, logistic and after sales matters.
- Ensure proper store operations according to Operations manual, the human resources guide and other related material;
- Be able to correctly operate the operations systems, in all areas relating to stock transfer, payment, stock inquiry and customer database input;
- Manage and maintain the store facility, inclusive of all cleaning, repair, and replacement of damaged fixtures, furniture, registers, and other related items to facility;
- Oversee maintenance on all lighting and electrical systems as required;
- Ensure organization of all back of house areas, stock rooms, maintenance rooms, alterations, rest rooms, and hold areas;
- Serve as direct liaison between all sub-contractors and vendors to verify work standard and condition of store;
- Control store expenses and ensure accurate records of all store expenses;
- Ensure proper procedures are being met in regards to cash, credit card and check processing;
- Control Petty cash in accordance with company policy and procedure;
- Manage, facilitate, and ensure completion of all inventories and cycle counts;
- Process necessary action to ensure inventory accuracy;
- Collaborate with and support Legal department in all areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, inventory management, inter-store communication, and audits;
- Manage and maintain all store equipment inclusive of office equipment, computers, registers, alterations, music, ticket machines, etc.
- Ensure proper order on packaging material, stationary, CRM materials etc
- Maintain depth and accurate records of repair (After Sales Service follow up);
- Maintain depth and accurate records of repair up;
- Oversee all processing of shipments, transfers, and consignments;
- Ensure optimum customer after sales service, accuracy and integrity;
- Maintain and order all supplies necessary;
- Ensure all HR documents are processed correctly in a timely manner;
- Ensure all associates are aware of and abide by all HR policies;
- New Hire Training on back office procedure, including POS Scheduling staff;
- Ensure all associates are aware of and abide by all POS policies and procedures.
You may also be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity, which the Company may reasonably require.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in Fashion/Luxury retail industry
- 5-7 years experience in a Managerial role
- Master's Degree or equivalent
- Manages his/ her image standards on a high level.
- Strong communication skills are necessary
- Excellent relationships skills, self-motivated, friendly and resilient.
- Leadership, confidence, organization, professionalism
- Strong customer orientation skills.
- Administration and financial skills
- Goal oriented approach, multitasking
- Computer skills
- Strong knowledge and/or interest for fashion/luxury industry
- Fluent English, knowledge of second language is a plus