Louis Vuitton Hong Kong International Airport Store is seeking a high caliber, commercially minded Operations Manager with a thorough understanding of high-volume operations and a key focus on developing back of house efficiencies that support the store's success.
You will be first contact person of the store operation, stock management, after sales service and administrative matters. You will take ownership to lead and coach your team, build and reinforce store operation flow to assist the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered.
Operations is a critical component of our business, fueling the success of our front of house team. The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing day-to-day operational effectiveness, as well as developing and leading the operations strategy for the store.
- Stock Management : inventory, delivery operation, order management and product availability
- Team Management and Development
- Administration: vendor management, workforce planning, store maintenance, in store cash and reimbursement management
- Floor Management and VM display maintenance
- After Sales Service Management
- Operations: Ensure policies, brand standards and grooming guidelines are communicated and implemented
The successful candidate will have previously held a senior level management position and has experience leading operational functions in a fast paced, retail (preferably luxury) environment.
It is essential that you have an expert knowledge of stock and operations in a high volume, dynamic environment. With extensive people management and development skills; excellent organization and administration skills are required, in addition to advanced excel & computer skills.
Previous experience in HKIA is highly preferred.