Company: LVMHappening LLC
Department: HR Group division
Position: Operations Manager
Name and title of the supervisor: LVMHappening Director and locally to LVMH Inc. CTO
Location: New York, NY
As part of the development of its online sales website for employees, the LVMH Group decided to internalize this activity with the setup of a business unit and an ecommerce website.
The management of the BU will be based on a regional approach: eligible inventory localized in one region shall be proposed and purchased by eligible employees from the said region.
The ecommerce website opened in March 2020 in Europe with France, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain and Switzerland. The United States will open during 2021 Q1.
In this context, we are looking for an Operations Manager for the North American region. This person will be in charge of:
- Managing the relationship with the Maisons throughout the entire sale
- Putting sales online
- Monitoring sales operations from sales logistics (operated by the Maisons) to customers service relationship cases.
The Operations Assistant will report locally to LVMH Inc Chief Technology Officer and functionally to the Director of the LVMHappening activity based in Europe.
MAIN MISSIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Operations Manager will have to:
- Be the preferred contact for the Maisons in the sales organization and follow-up
- Organize and coordinate sales preparation schedules
- Support the Maisons in the recovery and integration of their assets
- Be the main contact for the Maisons during and after the online sale
- Set up online sales
- Check the correct integration of the assortment catalogs coming from the Maisons
- Manage the necessary settings for the sales creation in the tools (based on the characteristics of each sale)
- Check that the customer experience is in line with what has been defined with the Maisons
- Make sure that the sale is operational before it is actually put online, with a time limit for verification by the Maisons
- Check the operational monitoring of commercial operations
- Ensure the smooth running of all processes (automatic and manual) during and after the sale, in relation with the contacts of the companies and the service providers concerned
- Have a precise follow-up of all deliveries and returns operated by the Maisons' carriers
- Monitor all Customer Service cases to ensure a good customer experience for all employees
- Propose process and/or tool improvements
- Ensure a good level of commercial reporting to the Maisons and to the LVMHappening Director
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum five to ten years' experience. Retail industry experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deductive skills
- Ability to prioritize topics and strong level of autonomy
- Management of web application environments
- Rigor and reactivity
- Fluency in French is a plus