- The Operations and Performance Manager is acting as the Chief Operating Officer of the store, right-hand of the Store Manager and acting as number one of the store when the Store Manager is absent
- Acting as a business analyst, constantly monitoring the store sales performance to support the Store Manager in driving the business, and a business facilitator, ensuring the highest level of operations efficiency
- Putting the client experience first, building every process with a client-service oriented mindset to ultimately improve in-store client experience
- Guarantee the right omnichannel strategy deployment in store, accompanying the change management needed at store and staff level
- Guarantee all processes implementation and compliance with legal, regulatory and internal requirements
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working to support the Retail Manager and working with the store Manager to drive best practices
- Support the reduction of stock loss by acting as the first point of contact for Selfridges, store regarding all stock management/replenishment and related processes
- Act as project coordinator for all HO projects and support their pilots
- Spend at least 50% of the time in the store going through after sales, CVR, reachability, rota and store zoning, traffic conversion, KPIs as well as store and storage standards and store maintenance needs.
- Support Store Manager in developing their understanding of key operational processes relating to product flow management
- Feedback possible operational efficiencies to the Retail Manager and Operations Management community in Europe
- Be the point of contact to all store manager, stock controllers in their daily operational needs.
- Support with Store openings, refits and other important events in the region, when needed.
- Challenge suppliers and always ensure to get premium quality services at the best price.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience / or equivalent in operation roles in a luxury, high fashion environment in the UK.
- Strong Retail experience
- Previous experience in managing stocks and administrative tasks
- Digital sensitivity
- Proven ability to manage, coach and develop teams
- Change Management abilities, problem solver, force of proposition
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational skills, sense of priorities and agility
- Fluent level in English, French is an advantage
- Strong Business sense and results orientated
- Highly organized and ability to multitask
- Leadership attitude
- Service orientated
- Fashion culture
- Can do, proactive and positive attitude
- High level of self-confidence, drive and determination to succeed individually and as part of a team