As an Outlets Allocation Specialist, you will manage the entire stock allocation and shipping process of Loro Piana EU Outlets. You will be in charge of seasonal stock replenishments for all of the Outlets while always being the first contact point for all Sales Assistants and Store Managers. You will have to monitor Outlets inventory levels and to ensure that stock levels are consistently maintained to meet customer demands. You will be asked to run weekly sales and stock analysis to check channel stock levels using main retail KPIs.
- Managing SAP replenishment orders on a daily basis, based on the seasonal collection;
- Ensure our Outlets always have the most optimal product range at stock;
- Clients orders Management: daily check on clients orders from central warehouses and from/to other Outlets;
- Stock reporting based on main KPIs: customer traffic, conversion rate, average selling price, average ticket;
- Crucial support to the EMEA Outlet Operation Manager, in planning and organizing Outlets activities;
- Support to the Allocator specialist in logistics management;
- Be the first contact point for Sales Assistants and Store Managers, always assuring them an excellent level of support.
Skills and abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Economics or related field;
- Solid and proven skills in MS Office (Excel advanced);
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while always being able to prioritize tasks and projects;
- Great analytical skills;
- Strong presentation skills, particularly with MS PowerPoint;
- Familiarity with SAP is highly appreciated;
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently;
- Well organized and proactive;
- Passionate about luxury clothing brands.