- The Retail Manager is responsible for the sell-out results in her/his region and the respect of the brand policies by her/his teams: she/he provides the retail strategy for her/his region and implements all necessary initiatives and processes aiming at bringing an effective sell-out performance and brand image in-store.
- The Retail Manager is in charge of developing her/his retail team at all levels (airport/counter managers, BCs, generics, promoters) and of ensuring that a qualitative service is delivered to customers, thus by collaborating closely with training to build short to mid-term plans.
- As a member of Dior, the Retail Manager shall act as the ambassador of the brand with all interlocutors (internal and external), strengthen relationships with the stores locally and shall lead the region at retail level.
- Consolidate sell-out objective of her/his region. In collaboration with Area Managers, adjust yearly targets by store and main locations or/and plans accordingly.
- Establish and communicate her/his retail strategy in line with ambitions: define priorities for store visits/team coaching and levers to optimize (training, contests, BCs bonus schemes, animations, etc.).
- Centralize, revise and communicate performance/challenges/local opportunities/competition stakes and regional steps forward monthly: adjust actions by store or/and in-store, brief team & other functions accordingly.
- Responsible for providing a regional perspective together with a specific focus on top doors and selected potential stores and feedback.
- Anticipate field challenges, maximize resources and ensure reactivity.
Store and Team Management:
- Control and coach on ATR execution and adjustment (grooming/attitude, BCs shifts/planning, merchandising check list, daily/weekly brief including management of targets, challenges/KPIs).
- Ensure stock rotation optimization by working both at store level and with Area Managers, adjust or set up new processes if necessary.
- Ensure the animation process to reach maximization of performance: manage the relationship with the Trade marketing dept and with Retail and Training team to properly prepare first and execute after the animation in the stores
- Analyse and deploy actions for promoters/freelancers management and generic staff performance in collaboration with training and in coordination with airport/counter managers.
- Propose and implement any process or tool maximizing performance o/and resources of retail teams in collaboration with Retail department.
- Lead and develop the retail team of her/his region, communicate strategically and coach on any necessary aspect; Guarantee the respect of corporate rules and the understanding of the brand standards & values.
- Manage together with the AM the career path of the BC and Airport/counter managers
- Define the training needs in her/his region by BC and assure the correct training as well as build, focusing the top door, a team of specialist in the region
- Develop and execute with the help of the airport managers a pool of counter services.
- Define on-counter activities to sustain sell out performance outside animation.
Brand Image Management
- Guarantee the respect of Dior standards.
- Develop teams' understanding and operational autonomy for maintenance, merchandising and VM intelligence.
2-3 years of experience
Passion for the brand