- Plan and execute CRM programs based on the regional guideline and adapt local demand.
- Establish local strategy and action plan for CRM with the objective of recruiting and retaining our customers
- Manage and analyse CRM membership data and define strenght and weakness to provide suggestion for improvement to local / regional management.
- Plan and implement internet activities including official web sites and ad hoc campaign
- In charge of telemarketing activies : SMS, inbound and outbound calls according to requirement, any other new e-related media.
- Supervise e-membership, provide recommendation for recruiting customers and retain loyalty.
- Be in charge of newsletters and e-newsletter
- In charge of Hot Line Customer complaint / service handling.
- Plan and control CRM budget under given limit.
- 5 - 7 year and above experiences in relevant field
- Fluent in English
- Retail or Service industry background would be preferred
- Bachelor degree and above; major in Business Administration/Accounting is a plus
- Drive for result and deliver quality result in time-frame
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness, responsiveness
- Be able to bring out concrete suggestions
- Be courageous when dealing with ambiguity
- Presentation skill
- Communication skill
- Questioning, and negotiating skill
- Inter-personal skill
- Analytic skill