As a Client Advisor and Stock Associate based in beautiful Cape Town, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton promise. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across the Brand.
You will proactively reach out to your Clients in order to achieve individual and team goals.
This is an ideal position for someone who has the curiosity to discover and dare their clients, who loves problem-solving and approaches all issues with a creative and proactive approach and values forming meaningful relationships with fascinating people from all over the globe. The ideal candidate would also have a passion for operational efficiency and would be interested in developing their knowledge of operations, stock and administration.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As Client Advisor:
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client experience
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty
- Learn and master Brand and product knowledge
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior
As Stock Associate:
- Maintain the stock inventory in a perfect condition ensuring an efficient and logical organization of all stock rooms (product and packaging)
- Manage the delivery operations, preparing and replenishing stock quickly and accurately
- Ensure the right products are available on the sales floor to improve store efficiency and maximize Client experience
- Improve product availability, interacting with Supply Chain and managing My Product Request (MPR) to answer Client needs Administration
- Monitor store maintenance
- Follow the company's policies and procedures
EXPECTED ATTITUDES & SKILLS
- Passion for the brand
- Professional Attitude
- Responsibility & Ownership
*Agility willing to adapt to different clients and situations
Applicants need to have eligibility to work in South Africa.