Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are currently looking for an organised and accurate Cashier to wo for our boutique in Bicester Village. This is a part-time role, 28 hours per week, for 1 year fixed term contract.
You role will be to provide an efficient and luxury sales service to customers, maximizing every sale and supporting the Management Team in the efficient running of the boutique.
- Take all steps to ensure transactions are processed accurately and securely
- Manage the end of day cashing up process and ensure the till transactions reconcile
- Report any errors of discrepancies to a member of management immediately
- Follow card and cash handling policies and procedures at all times
- Act as a support for CDM by ensuring that the client database is properly updated
- Treat all customer data with the upmost confidentiality and sensitivity
- Ensure all clients receive the highest standards of customer service
- Demonstrate excellent product and range knowledge
- Attend team meetings and make a positive contribution to discussion
- Support where required in supporting the team to maximise the boutique's performance
- Previous experience from a luxury fashion house as a Cashier
- Excellent accuracy and attention to details
- Computer literate with strong numerical skills
- Reliable, committed and self-motivated