We are looking for a Client Advisor with part-time dedication (afternoons and weekends) to join the local team in the Louis Vuitton stores located in Madrid.
The successful candidate needs not only to demonstrate a true passion for retail and clients, but also be polyvalent and hands on. Fluent English and Spanish is mandatory.
He/she should demonstrate excellent selling skills and have a "client centric mind-set" act as a LV ambassador and enjoy building relationships and create unique and personalized client experiences.
SELLING & CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Selling skills: actively engages in up-selling, cross-selling and multiple selling,
- Embodies the selling approach in every client interaction, including after-sales service situations (exchange, return, repairs) and adopts a "Client Centric Mindset",
- Displays the highest standard of brand representation by applying the Louis Vuitton guidelines on a daily basis.
- Develops and strengthens autonomously client relations,
- Strives to develop client loyalty, takes initiative to strengthen the relation with the brand for each client.
- Maintains open/ongoing communication and positive relationship with store management, peers and other levels of company personnel,
- Actively participates and retains information presented in briefing and training sessions, shares knowledge and new information with other team members.
- Operates the Retail Management System (RMS), in all areas (payment, stock enquiry, exchange and returns),
- Is aware, respects and applies the company internal policy and guidelines on store procedures,
- Confidently navigates company websites and applications available and makes an effective use of the information,
- Properly receives displays and cares.
Previous experience in a customer service or luxury industry,
Excellent interpersonal and clienteling skills,
Fluent level of English and Spanish.