Acting as a Brand Ambassador building loyalty and client confidence and maximising profitable sales. Ensuring that the housekeeping standards are exemplary and stock is handled correctly. To maintain and operate an efficient stock room enabling the sales team to maximise profitable sales. Ensure that stock is organised, managed and controlled to meet quality standards. Stock room standards must be as close to company standards, where stockroom logistics allow as stipulated in the ‘Store Handbook'.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome all our clients ensuring the client feels comfortable in the environment.
- Greet our clients and build a relationship with them to assist in selecting the right products for them whilst maintaining the rapport and offering advice
- Introduce additional complementary products targeted to your client and share product knowledge.
- Process the sale in a confident and professional manner whilst maintaining the relationship with the client
- Gather and collate the client's CRM details to maintain the relationship and build the client book ensuring a personal follow-up with the client
- Maintain store standards on stock and adhere to the visual merchandise guidelines promoting the Celine image
- Exceed all behavioural requirements by adhering to the dress code and appearance guidelines as indicated by the Concession Manager
- Actively drive your product knowledge by keeping up to date with fashion trends, participating in in store training, updating yourself on all product lines and searching out relevant information on products
General Store VM / Client Management:
- Actively drive your product knowledge to ensure you are fully up to date on the whole product range including product care, stock availability and after services offered. Please refer to the ‘collection books' and ‘collection posters' for current and past season collection codes.
- Ensure first class client service is delivered and support the sales team by preparing products and advising them on stock availability, where necessary, to support the team with replenishment on the shop floor.
- To maintain a general awareness on aftercare of the products, the leathers and possibly damages which can occur when miss-handling these products in order to avoid stock loss of damaged products.
Stock Management/ Business Monitoring:
- Ensure all internal stock transfers are properly recorded at the time of movement, where necessary liaise with the personal shopping stock controller to find solutions to outstanding/missing/unaccounted for items.
- Ensure all products are boxed, labelled and stored correctly in the stockroom and products on display are properly maintained to reduce stock damage.
- Transfer stock between stores when needed via retail pro, to ensure that all processes are completed thoroughly, with relevant paperwork filed in an organised and coherent way.
- Receive all deliveries and check that the stock delivered corresponds to the invoices and no stock is damaged.
- Maintain replenishment to ensure sufficient availability of products on the shop floor at all times
- Ensure stock loss is minimised by conducting weekly rotated inventories and bi-annual stock takes. These inventories should be sent as a ‘recap' on a Friday to your line manager and daily to your financial co-ordinator.
- Resolve stock discrepancies by searching for missing products and double checking all stock internal loans (soft and hard copies) and relevant movements of stock in and out of the business.
- All stock management files should remain organised and coherent at all times.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in sales in a luxury, high fashion environment
- Experience in selling RTW and/or Leather Goods
- Experience in Stock management
- Passion for fashion and sales
- A commitment to achieving and exceeding targets whilst focusing on the client's needs and experience
- Excellent personal presentation - a Celine Brand Ambassador
- Understanding of Retail KPIs
- A fluent level in English is essential and additional languages are an advantage
- Strong Business sense and results orientated
- Service orientated
- Fashion culture
- Can do, proactive and positive attitude
- High level of self-confidence, drive and determination to succeed individually and as part of a team