Louis Vuitton has a fantastic opportunity to join the Brand as a Part-Time (20 hours) Stock Associate based in our store in Westfield.
As the professional in charge of Stock & Administration, you will secure back-of-house efficiency, in line with the standards of the Brand. You will ensure smooth operations, to enable the store team to maximize the time spent with Clients, and work across all of Louis Vuitton's product categories.
This is an ideal position for someone seeking to grow their career in luxury retail in a back-of-house environment, and who has a passion for operational efficiency and in interest in developing their knowledge of operations, stock, repairs and after sales, and administration, and who loves problem-solving and approaches all issues with a creative and proactive approach.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the stock inventory in a perfect condition ensuring an efficient and logical organization of all stock rooms (product and packaging)
- Manage the delivery operations, preparing and replenishing stock quickly and accurately
- Ensure the right products are available on the sales floor to improve store efficiency and maximize Client experience
-Improve product availability, interacting with Supply Chain and managing My Product Request (MPR) to answer Client needs
- Monitor store maintenance
- Manage stationery, uniforms, kitchen supplies etc.
- Handle cash management and expenses reimbursement
- Follow Internal Audit guidelines
- Follow the company's policies and procedures
- Be fully integrated to the store team (participate in the morning briefing) and contribute to achieving the overall objectives of the store
- Develop the highest Brand and product knowledge
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior