The Payroll Specialist will support the Sr. Manager of Compensation and Benefits in various activities and duties such as reporting, compliance, time keeping management, payroll, analysis and adhoc for Loro Piana, North America. The Payroll Specialist is resourceful and solution minded individual. They will possess an entrepreneurial spirit by bringing ideas to the table, finding opportunity and efficiencies within their role.
US and Canadian Payroll:
- Process payroll for US and Canada
- Partner with LVMH Shared Services to ensure payroll changes are documents and processed in a timely manner
- Process the onboarding and offboarding employees in all HRIS systems
- Manage time-off administration and update payroll records and perform maintenance pertaining to changes in compensation, job title etc.
- Train new employees on Time & Attendance software systems
- Stay informed of State and Federal payroll related law changes to keep up with regulations for compliance
- Manage paycheck, W2, 1095 and T4 distributions
- Point of contact for all employees regarding all payroll related questions
- Support Sr. Manager of Compensation & Benefits in internal and external reporting requirements (Headcount Reports, Annual Reports, EEO Reporting, Payroll Reporting etc.)
- Support Sr. Manager of Compensation & Benefits in the sales incentive system (commission calculations and Store Manager bonus calculations) and any additional reporting, simulations etc.
- Support Sr. Manager of Compensation & Benefits in HR projects (maintaining the HR Portal, creation of workshops, ect.)
- Customer Service focused with excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- High proficient in MSExcel required
- Payroll experience preferably with a retail brand
- Experience in Ultipro, Ceridian, SAP preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred