About This Opportunity
Christian Dior K.K. is looking for a Performance Marketing & Analytics Assistant Manager.
This position's mission is to support new initiatives that drive Japan E-Business sales growth & market share for Christian Dior Couture Division (Ready to Wear, Bag & Small Leather goods, Baby, Maison, Watch & Jewelry). Lead the management of channel marketing & analytics, ensure traffic acquisition & site performances are always aligned with business's guidelines, quality standards, equity & KPI objectives such as consumer conversion.
All employees have great love and respect for Christian Dior in Christian Dior K.K. We have very open and international office environment, and we interact each other regardless of positions or ages.
If you have strong passion for fashion and are looking for a with great teamwork and friendly working environment, Christian Dior K.K. will be a great match!
Various career paths are available both at Christian Dior or with different brands within the LVMH group.
- Increased responsibilities in line with growth of the company
- The same position in other LVMH group companies
- Define with headquarters and the media team a strategy on Search to meet two objectives:
- Drive site conversion in the most optimal and cost-efficient way
- Drive awareness of the brand in accordance with HQ guidelines
- Work on SEO and formulate new recommendations to optimize
- Locally conduct quarterly SEO audits and communicate results to HQ. Monitor execution and optimizations by tracking organic search channel performance daily
- Conduct and continuously benchmark on best practices regarding performance marketing in Japan market
- Manage all Search territories: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA). Partner with Japan Media team to drive holistic approach and strategy with Agency.
- Work with Japan Media team to define an investment strategy for Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and determine the most relevant budget allocation based on Branded / Generic / Shopping approaches, and between awareness and conversion
- Work on KPIs shared with HQ and Google Data Manager
- Deploy actions and campaigns of Search Engine Advertising(SEA), taking into account the main KPIs, the ROI and the volume of acquisition
- Work with Japan Media team to optimize daily campaign spend with Agency based on ROAS goals
- Work with HQ to continuously ensure product feeds are optimized to drive maximum DPA and PLA conversions.
- Create Site Analytics with relevant partners, identify trends and insights to achieve business objectives
- Analyze website performance, purchase funnel, cart drop out rate and propose optimization plan to increase conversion
- Report on all site performance results and KPIs weekly.
- Manage and update monthly site analytics reports
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting, including site functionality, path to purchase, and customer service metrics
- Liaise with cross-functional partners on detailed GA reporting including all site metrics and conversion data.
- Fluent in English and Japanese, French is plus
- 3-5 years minimum experience in acquisition Search, in a competitive context, within a group/agency/pure player E-Commerce, ideally on an international perimeter.
- Solid skills in the deployment of SEM campaigns (CPC, CPA, CPL).
- Extensive experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture
- Experience in SEO developments.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data & communicate these results to non-experts
- Strong proactive communications skills, entrepreneurial approach, ability to function in a fast-paced environment, & ability to collaborate in a matrixed team environmentAbility to synthesize large sets of data to draw out actionable insights. Strongly proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel and PowerPoint Required
- Ability to deliver key insights on analytical questions in a timely manner.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through
About Christian Dior
Founded in 1947 in Paris. Ever since the first show, Dior has kept attracting people with the new look which is elegant, structured, and infinitely feminine.
Dior has been a vocal supporter of gender equality and female empowerment and as part of the support, we launched mentorship program: Women @Dior
A year long project that pairs female Christian Dior employees with female students interested in their area of expertise. This is designed to enable cross cultural, cross generational and cross functional interactions. At the International Women's Day (March 8th, 2017), 200 female students from all over the world gathered at the head office in Paris and enjoyed touring the maison's atelier, along with the brand's newly opened state-of-the-art archive facility: Dior Héritage.