PERFUME VISUAL MERCHANDISING SPECIALIST
The Perfume Visual Merchandising Specialist will be integrated into the International Trade Marketing Team, based in Rome, reporting to the Perfume ID & VM Manager.
He or she will work in strict alignment with the Perfume ID & VM Manager and the ID Roll-Out Coordinator to ensure the development, production and implementation of the different visual merchandising activities, granting executional excellence in all installations at the Point Of Sales.
Permanent Visual Merchandising
Responsible for developing Visual Merchandising creative tools and guidelines for permanent spaces, with a specific focus on new launches glorification, customers' engagement and olfactive discovery.
Be the reference point for Visual Merchandising tools implementation (displays, visuals and any other VM communication tools for permanent corners) for roll out projects, working closely with the Interior Design coordinator and Local marketing/commercial teams:
- Provide ad-hoc VM guidelines for each new ID installation;
- Follow VM tools orders with central/local suppliers in the relevant areas to grant project's installation timing and allocated budget;
- Track openings for central reporting, installation check-list, monthly hand over and regular ID park updates.
In charge of the VM tools development for ad hoc projects (pop ups, trade fairs, etc).
Responsible to improve and innovate the existing Perfume Visual Merchandising tools and catalogue.
Follow the update of ID & VM communication tools (catalogs, brochure and video).
Manage purchase orders issuing in the SAP system for both ID and VM projects and follow-up with accounting department and external suppliers.
- University degree ideally in Interior Design, Architecture (or similar disciplines)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Visual Merchandising role in the Perfume/Beauty market.
- Passion and knowledge of Beauty Retail dynamics, with a strong sensibility for the product
- Effective organizational skills (planning, project and time management expertise, cost efficiency oriented) with a multi-tasking approach
- Dynamic, innovative and proactive, with a great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to interface successfully with people at different level of the organization (business unit, sales team, local markets team, BAs, etc) and a good attitude in team working.
- Fluency in English, French knowledge will be a strong plus
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Photoshop, AutoCAD are a must); Rhinoceros is considered a plus
- Customer orientation
- Business awareness
- Innovation & Creativity
- Role Competency (affinity and proficient understanding of luxury beauty dynamics)