Personal Assistant to General Manager
Project analysis, research & administration requirements for the General Manager. Administration, diary and secretarial assistant to General Manager & Office Management.Manage reception area and office day to day requirements and efficient operations.
Responsible to: General Manager
Responsible for: Reception intern
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following
- Oversee and research projects as and when required by the Office Management.
- Prepare and liaise with UK managers to gather all information for the General Manager's presentations.
- Create and prepare the presentations under the guidance of the General Manager & Office Management.
Secretarial assistance to General Manager & Office Management
- Oversee all travel arrangements & management of the diary and appointments requests.
- Assist with important correspondence of the General Manager.
- Process personal expenses for the General Manager.
- Present documentation for signature of the General Manager: expenses, invoices etc.
- Prepare the office for manager meetings, seminars, events and trainings. Attend for minutes of the meeting as and when required.
- Support personal administration requirements of the General Manager when required.
Head Office Management
- Oversee and ensure the office is tidy and presentable at all times to the Dior standards
- Manage the reception, ensuring full security at all times and a journal of all deliveries and parcels in and out of the Head Office.
- Oversee all stationary and administrations are in stock at all times and within the budget.
- Process & monitor Head Office petty cash expenditure.
- Order perfumes & cosmetics for Dior Couture.
- Order Champagne for Head office and concessions within the budget
- Assisting in stores on occasion as required for sales and events etc.
- Assist in other project work required for the business operations.
- Grounded administration and office management experience.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Demonstration of own initiative.
- Flexible to the needs of the business
- Smart appearance that represents the image of the Company
- Appreciation for the luxury goods market
- Fluent spoken knowledge of another language.
- Experience within the luxury goods market.