The Personalisation Operations Specialist will be shadowing the Personalisation Department Manager and will have an opportunity to support Bespoke team in various tasks. He / she is responsible for data collection, presentations development and support the implementation of new initiatives in the department.
- Process management of Personalisation Requests for a dedicated Product Category, such as Accessories and Shoes through coordination of technical feasibility analysis with product room and production timing evaluation with Supplier
- Direct collaboration with Customer Service for the relevant category in the preparation of the first reply to a client, order production follow up and process issues identification
- Supports the Management in collecting, processing and presenting data in order to develop weekly reporting on received client requests and open orders status
- Supports the team in all the new initiatives for Personalisation process improvement and manages critical issues that could arise during the execution, representing a reference point amongst the team and suggesting possible problem solving actions to the Management
- Performs other tasks directly requested by the team manager (i.e. personalisation clients deep-dive, etc.
- Degree in Economics / Business Administration or Engineering
- Analytical skills, job scheduling and monitoring of deadlines
- Be Precise, Proactive and Positive
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent English
- Work experience in Management Consulting, Supply Chain or Luxury is a plus