Are you an experienced Planning and Analysis Manager? We have a newly created role within our TAG Heuer Caribbean and Latin America (CLA) division in Coral Gables, FL.
TAG Heuer is the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool, free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset that illustrates the unique culture of TAG Heuer.
Did reading our company background get you excited and thinking how can I become a part of the team as a Planning & Analysis Manager? Check out the position details below, apply and we look forward to speaking with you.
The Planning and Analysis Manager oversees the demand planning, business analysis and commercial reporting for the CLA division. They deliver actionable insights based on data to guide business improvements and play a key role in providing decision support to senior team members and report directly to the President in this highly visible and interactive role.
Business Analysis and Reporting (40%)
- Analyze large sets of data from multiple sources and through various angles (by product, by market, channel, partner, type of POS) to interpret the business performance
- Prepare reporting to communicate the business performance to the local teams and management
- Prepare presentations for business reviews with senior management to provide business insights supporting the decision-making process
- Lead reviews with users & stakeholders of reports to ensure they evolve along with business needs
Strategic Planning & Budgeting (15%)
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of latest business developments and market trends
- Based on ad hoc analysis, provide recommendations to the senior management for overall business strategy regarding:
- Collection management and recommended assortment per store type
- Wholesale & Retail distribution networks and productivity per door to identify opportunities for expansion or strategic consolidation
- Participate in the Budgets & Strategic Plan exercises
- Monitors monthly sales to ensure adherence to the Budget
Demand Planning (35%)
- Leads a monthly dialogue with key partners in Sales, Marketing and Operations, to understand demand forecast drivers and new assumptions, driving alignment across departments to achieve best-in-class forecast accuracy and sales / stock results
- Analyzes various business data (historical sales, recent market trends, seasonality, demand drivers, new product launches, feedback from Sales & Marketing) to develop bottom-up forecast at the SKU level for each market on a rolling 18-months span
- Reconciles significant variances and refines the forecast model to improve accuracy of forecasting
- Works with Supply Chain in HQ to ensure that inventory levels are adequate to support sales targets and out-of-stock or excess situations are minimized
Database & Systems Management (10%)
- Manages commercial databases including supervising their maintenance, analyzing the data, building reports, as well as developing procedures for users
- Manages commercial applications ensuring data integrity as well as training of the users
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or Master's in Business Administration or International Commerce
- Minimum 5 years' relevant analyst experience
- Minimum 3 years' demand planning experience
- Previous experience with business intelligence software (SAP COBI and Power BI)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Expert proficiency with the MS Office Suite - particularly Excel
- Database management and expert in data/information manipulation
- Proficiency in forecasting and forecasting methods
- Business acumen, with ability to identify and communicate insights from large data sets
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Enjoy working in a diverse, multi-cultural team
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail and follow-through
TAG Heuer provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender (including gender identity and expression), pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.