> Defines and implements standard documentation, guidelines and processes for P&C Regional Project managers to cover all project activities as well as support follow-up. Builds a repository for project templates as well as for project documentation.
> Facilitates Project Planning by working with Project Managers and key stakeholders to prioritizing tasks, set deadlines and assign staff to various deliverables so that each project can be delivered
> Ensures that all processes related to a project's completion are carried out in the most efficient and effective manner while simultaneously upholding a given set of standards. Ensures project plans are created and maintained, deliverables tracked against time and cost, and resource utilization is monitored.
> Supports Project Managers in completing all required documentation. This may involve reviewing and aiding in the writing of documents relating to a project's scope, budget resources and justification.
> Provides effective project management support on small to medium sized projects, or assisting Project Managers on streams on other large projects if required.
> Defines and provides reporting and dashboarding to Top Management and stakeholders for overview on regional activity (projects as well as support)
> Helps to manage post-project transition to support mode by identifying issues and risks. Conducts or contributes to post implementation reviews.
> Coordinates regional budget (elaboration and follow-up). Task is wider than regular PMO responsibility as it includes not only projects but also the coordination of regional budget elaboration for OPEX and CAPEX. Communication with HQ, with various controlling organization, with Project Managers, with HR and business stakeholders will be required.
> Defines templates for reporting of services provided by Regional and Local IS teams based on helpdesk tools used. Provides standardized reporting to stakeholders.
> Key technical skills include:
- Experience of Project Management, or exposure to end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of project lifecycle
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
- Knowledge of project management and techniques.
- Financial acumen
> General skills include:
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Understanding of the importance for detail and organization
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- Planning and strategic management.
- Leadership, collaboration and conflict resolution.
- Adept at project and change management
- High level of organization
- Ability to perform under pressure
> Bachelor degree or above in IT/IS
> 7 years' experience in international company
> Fluent English and Mandarin