Reporting to Clos19 General Manager, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate reporting on all projects that are run across the business - and to ensure they are properly staffed, managed and delivering to plan and budget.
This role oversees project management, business intelligence and finance in order to produce actionable data and insight to the management team and across the business.
Program Management Process:
- Deliver an accurate overview of all the projects in our portfolio - categorised by type and also per current stage of development - to ensure the budget and planning are controlled.
- Provide necessary communication to Clos19 teams and management regarding status of projects, with key focus on monthly release programme.
- Deliver projects across the business: platform enhancements, new services, new processes. This includes setting up project plans that meet business timing and delivering against the agreed plan.
- Design and implement processes that impact multi-teams to improve ways of working within Clos19 (eg: email campaigns, new releases management ...etc.).
- Operate and grow the capability allowing the business to gather actionable insight from the multiple data sources across the business: consumer insight, performance of sales, campaigns, products / categories and operational processes.
- Control and report on the revenue, spend and commitment of funds against agreed budgets and revised budgets.
- Lead PMT, LE1, LE2 and budget processes, involving Clos19 team members as and when necessary (Market and Global level).
- Report on the performance of our spend (A&P) and IT budgets.
- Contribute to all business cases across the business.
Business presentations & reports:
- Responsible to produce regular and ad-hoc reports on the progress of the business.
- Design and manage Clos19 business calendar (eg budget, management meetings, Maison meetings, Clos19 townhall etc).
- Work closely with allocated MH legal support to ensure all legal points are addressed adequately and within a timely and cost-effective manner.
Education: Master's degree.
Languages: Fluent in English, both written and verbally. French and other languages advantageous.
Qualifications and Experience: At least 5 years' experience in consulting / PMO.
Skills and knowledge:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
Strong analytical and numerical skills
At Clos19 (www.clos19.com) you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest champagnes, wines and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to experience the Art of Hosting and the Art of Gifting.