Responsible for pop-ups and temporary stores concept, projects study and implementation. Responsible of new materials research and technical aspects, always having an eye on new competitors and design trends, defining Bulgari's pop up architectural concept and verifying the concept declination in the markets.
- Define the pop-ups and temporary stores creative concept & local declination guidelines
- Guarantee coherence and consistency of in terms of design guidelines, environment creation, materials and furniture quality.
- Scout the market of reference to find new materials and suppliers
- Analyze competitors' image from the ID & VM point of view, monitor the ID market to identify new concept trends and propose new ideas.
- Realize sketches, first design and final drawings based on defined inputs or formulating creative ideas on design concepts.
- Prepare materials (presentation, maquette, figures, technical designs) to be presented to involved Business units (JWA) and top management using appropriate tools.
- Follow and check prototyping and engineering phase of new fixtures design from the functionality and cost optimization. Quality check on samples/prototypes provided by current or new suppliers.
- Develop designs of special objects/ fixtures and design installation
- Collaborate with the Visual merchandising team for new props design/technical drawings support
- Collaborate with Store Planning team for the local implementation in the markets
- Knowledge of design and architecture principles and tools
- Technical background, attention on details for engineering, prototypes and new materials research
- Drawing programs (Autocad, 3d studio max, Rhino etc.)
- Adobe creative suite package (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc.)
- Microsoft Office Suite
External Working relations
- LVMH Group
- External architects/designers