About This Opportunity
Christian Dior K.K. is looking for a PR Assistant Manager who will work on Dior Fine Jewelry & Timepieces, Baby Dior and Dior Maison PR activities proactively together with PR Senior Manager.
- Manage communications and implement public relations strategies
- Lead all PR initiatives including print, digital, SNS strategies and program
Career development in PR field in CDKK and LVMH group companies
Report to: PR Senior Manager
- Develop and maintain media relationships with key print, online press contacts in related categories
- Manage and execute press activities such as seasonal press previews, press appointments, and gifting
- Prepare the production of publicity collateral, media alerts and press releases
- Prepare and fact check all credit information and public relations collateral for editors
- Lead daily editorial outreach; pitching/seeking out editorial opportunities in-line with communications strategy
- Communication with HQ team for various issues on daily basis
- Collaborate with events, advertising, CRM and e-commerce teams to develop cohesive public relations plans and to maximize press
- Manage editorial pulls and press sample collections, and coordinate photo shoots through Launchmetrix (software).
- Manage weekly, monthly press reporting and send them to HQ, HO and stores.
- Formulating summery of monthly PR monitoring results
- Manage and track all invoice payments for the categories in charge and work with PR Senior manager to maintain the PR budget
Japanese : Native level
English : Business level
Experience / Knowledge / Skills
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience within an agency, corporation in luxury industry sector
- Established media contacts
- Strong knowledge of regional media, online and social media community
- Ability to understand a broad area of business
About Christian Dior
Founded in 1947 in Paris. Ever since the first show, Dior has kept attracting people with the new look which is elegant, structured, and infinitely feminine.
Dior has been a vocal supporter of gender equality and female empowerment and as part of the support, we launched mentorship program: Women @Dior
A year long project that pairs female Christian Dior employees with female students interested in their area of expertise. This is designed to enable cross cultural, cross generational and cross functional interactions. At the International Women's Day (March 8th, 2017), 200 female students from all over the world gathered at the head office in Paris and enjoyed touring the maison's atelier, along with the brand's newly opened state-of-the-art archive facility: Dior Héritage.