Reporting to Clos19 Marketing & Communication Director, you will be responsible for promoting the Clos19 brand and its positioning in front of target audience through:
- Global PR (Public & Press with Managing Director)
- Influencer platform / network
- Owned Media (Social Media, Journal19...)
Your role includes developing disruptive campaigns that create efficient cut through and resonance with our target audience.
At Clos19 you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest champagnes, wines and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to experience the Art of Hosting and the Art of Gifting.
1- Development of PR strategies:
- Develop and implement PR strategies and campaigns to develop Clos19 brand awareness among target audience in traditional media and social media.
- Set a long-term communication vision that positions Clos19 as forward thinking and builds our reputation as an industry leader.
- Set KPIs and performance monitoring tools to maximise ROI on our actions.
- Develop an influencer social media network accross markets to drive image & sales.
- Promote Clos19 image and values internally : Clos19 employees and LVMH employees.
2- Development of PR campaigns:
- Ensure constant coverage for Clos19 in key publications (online, offline and through influencers on social media) by creating stories and interesting angles for media.
- Manage media enquiries and interview requests.
- Support for our spokespeople at public events and interviews.
- Write press materials and interviews.
- Track media coverage and PR reports.
3- Management of PR agencies:
- Own and manage PR agencies relationships for traditional and social media.
- Inspire your counterparts in external PR agencies and encourage them to achieve the best possible results.
4- Ad hoc responsibilities:
- Creation and maintenance of a direct network of influential media contacts (journalists, bloggers, influencers etc).
- Work closely with the business team in order to align PR activities on business priorities.
- Budget management and reporting.
Education: Master's degree, preferably in marketing and communication.
Languages: Fluent in English, both written and verbally. French and other languages advantageous.
Qualifications and Experience: At least 10 years' experience in PR preferably FMCG / e-commerce / Luxury sectors.
Skills and knowledge:
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Strategic thinking
- Brilliant English verbal and written communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Build strong working relationships with relevant teams
- Confident, calm, organised and a clear thinker
- Expertise in managing PR agencies