The incumbent will be responsible for providing PR, e-PR & communications support to new product launches and brand campaign projects.
- Assist PR & Communications Manager to execute PR & Communications strategies to meet the Company Objectives.
- Assist in event management including Entertainment, Beauty Press Conference, Blogger & Consumer Event.
- Develop bilingual copywriting of media and communications materials
- Assist manager to maintain good share of buzz and engagement with influencers through social media platform managing.
- Build strong relationship (PR & e-PR) with beauty bloggers, lifestyle KOLs and online/ print media so as to enhance overall brand awareness in both print & digital landscape.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and adopt new social media practices quickly as appropriate.
- Compile PR clippings reports.
- Daily administration of PR stocks and handle press/online media/KOLs' enquiry on product information and brands' activities.
Standard Level of Competencies
- Preferred Degree in Journalism, PR & Communications or Marketing related discipline with minimum 2 years of experience in PR and Communications
- Good command of written & spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Graduates from Overseas Universities are also welcome
- Creative and Sensitive to market trends
- Able to handle multi tasks simultaneously
- Detailed minded and able to work under pressure and occasional overtime
- Self-initiated, organized, hardworking with good communication & presentation skill
- Sociable and presentable
- Understand diverse cultures and have strong adaptability
- A good team player with enthusiasm, flexible, presentable, proactive and willing to learn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application