THE CONTEXT ________
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
YOUR MISSION ____________
- Work closely with the PR Team to manage and execute the communications strategy for PCD Orient throughout the region across multi-media platforms
- Build strong relationships to leverage opportunities for PCD
- Executing special editorial content projects with influencers, including contracts, communication plans, production, editing, launch timelines and approval
- Working with selected media titles to pitch large feature led coverage leveraging Dior's egeries and brand spokespersons meeting coverage targets
- Regular contact with PCD central team to seek approval on brand assets, share reports per launch, weekly and monthly reports and organise local PR events
- Compile and deliver coverage reports on a weekly basis, including ad hoc request from PCD central team, and ensuring coverage is uploaded on the Dior Clippings platform regularly
- Managing the regular mail out timeline as per each media lead
- Closely monitor competitor activities, industry trends on a local and international basis. Discover new influencer profiles in the fast-paced environment
- Press Kits / IPKs / Press office
- Downloading all digital assets from PCD central team and sending materials for translation
- Creating live media links with press content for send outs
- Take responsibility for the compilation and delivery of all press kits and IPKs for new launches
- Following up with press via phone to ensure press kits are received
- Placing internal requisitions for new launches and basic stock and coordinating with external company for press kits dispatch
- The overall managing of press office including forecasting of new product launches detailing quantities for each market and managing the lead time expectations.
- Core Markets
- Serve as day-to-day liaison with markets, negotiating features, communicating on strategy
- Provide markets with necessary tools needed to generate press coverage and secure exclusive stories in local markets
- Liaising with agent and press in South Africa, India and Turkey
- Shares assets and ensure PCD guidelines are being respected
- Identify local influencers to form collaborations with. Guide the markets in developing strategic relationships
- Negotiate features in print and digital
- Plan local events and media meet visits
- Following up on all launches, ensuring coverage targets are met and results submitted on time
- Creation of new suppliers in system
- Creating PO's, sending to suppliers and following up
- Strong relationships in the region with editors and influencers.
- Understanding of digital communications and social media is imperative.
- Excellent written and communications skills are paramount.
- Solid organizational skills, visual skills, ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to appreciate other cultures, and an understanding of the cosmetic industry, fashion trends and regional culture.
- Arabic speaking is an advantage