- Understand the uniqueness of Benefit brand DNA & communicate it to media partners/ influencers
- Yearly PR calendar based on needs of new launches & needs by key channels
- Create & develop PR stories & contents for earned media exposure
- Enhance Benefit media relationship with print & digital media & other new media platforms
> Build strong engagement & relationship with celebrity & influencers
- Effective collaboration with brand spokesperson
- Loyalty program with A-level influencers
- Update and enlarge influencers pool for Benefit by categories
> Build plan and allocate/control PR budget to fund key PR activities including events, media visits, new product seeding, seasonal greetings, etc.
> Develop PR team capability
‘-Supervisor & develop NBA (national brow artist) capability by creating dedicated plan for increasing social influence
> Closely collaborate with product marketing & digital team to ensure smooth communication
- What we need to catch up is to develop more compelling contents that are fueled with Benefit's pink DNA and brings back fun & laughter to the brand
- So as to cope with this strategic intent and build a strong PR pillar under marketing function, by recruiting a Communication & PR manager position who leads brand communication & builds strong relationship with media, celebrity & influencers.
- Also she/he needs to liaise with product marketing & digital marketing team to ensure consistent delivery of brand DNA & effective communication.
- Initiate & optimize brand PR communication strategy