- To lead and implement PR plans for wine and champagne, plus single malt and HC, support in PR events. To contribute in PR planning and ideas generating internally and externally.
- To pitch and liaise with key media editors, to guide and communicate effectively with the event parties, and to establish healthy working relationships with key media owners on a daily basis.
- To collect, monitor and analyze the MH PR results include but not limited to press release and AVE, digital buzz & SOV, message analysis, event reports. To monitor and analyze the competitors' PR performance, including PR value, message analysis and events understanding.
- Relevant KOL relationship development and management.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Fluent in spoken & written Mandarin & English.
- 6+ years' experience in a business/marketing discipline; PR agency experience preferred.
- Independent, proactive and flexible.
- Highly motivated, energetic and team oriented.