This position involves supporting the PR Director to manage the overall strategy, and coaching the PR team in their daily roles. This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day development and growth of Dior Beauty through earned print, digital and social content, ensure smooth running of the press office and daily contact with key markets outside of the Middle East territory.
The PR Manager will be in charge of :
- Work with PR Director to manage the regional planning for new and existing launches, including locally relevant asset creation to effectively communicate the Dior Beauty brand image and support innovation.
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with beauty press, take ownership of relationships with key press and key influencers to ensure strong share of voice.
- Work with PR Director on the regional digital influencer strategy and makeup-artist and fragrance communities' relations to help drive consistent communications efforts.
- Drafting influencer contracts with clear deliverables. Negotiating influencer fees. Managing all collaborations ensuring deliverables are met.
- Manage and attend Fashion Week activations, leveraging couture heritage and relationship with CDC
- Assisting with organization and planning of international editor and influencer trips. Attending where relevant.
- Draft proposals for Central team for relevant and special projects that are locally relevant.
- Work with PR Director to ensure metrics are put into place for all key initiatives and programs. Deliver ranking on LVMH figures for print, digital and social. Deliver rankings for social monitoring as per targets set.
- Partner with key stakeholders, including marketing, education and commercial teams to ensure 360 working and to ensure alignment on all campaigns.
- Oversee all forecasting of PR collections and materials ensuring budget is respected
- Present programs at internal meetings (commercial cycle) that align the team with the brand vision.
- Maximizing cost efficiencies within the constraints of the budget by optimizing creativity.
- Maximize return on investment of events and ensure understanding on how to manage this.
- Assisting PR Director in negotiating on external contracts to ensure cost efficiencies.
Markets outside of Middle East - key focus' South Africa, Turkey and India
- Liaise with markets to obtain detailed planning calendars for local execution of PR programs.
- Manage monthly meeting with PR Manager/Brand Manager by phone and report to PR Director in status.
- Gain support from the regional market Brand Managers on PR priorities, budgets and programs.
- Visit core markets twice per year (Kuwait, Qatar, Lebanon, South Africa, Turkey, India)
- 6-8 years public relations/communications experience in agency or in-house.
- Previous experience of coaching team on daily basis
- Strong relationships in the region with editors and influencers.
- Understanding of digital communications and social media is imperative.
- Excellent written and communications skills are paramount.
- Solid organizational skills, visual skills, ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to appreciate other cultures, and an understanding of the cosmetic industry, fashion trends and regional culture.
- Flexibility to travel monthly
- Arabic speaking is an advantage