This role is responsible for the break down, cleaning and reassembly of watch cases and bracelets.
- Dismantles timepieces with prescribed equipment and methods.
- Cleans, adjusts and calibrates watches.
- Insures that estimate correctly reflects required servicing
- Insures repair work meets brand quality standards
- Meets assigned productivity standards
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Watch construction familiarity and manual dexterity
- Ability to work under timelines
- Ability to work collaboratively
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum 1-2 years quartz watch repair experience preferred
The unrestricted ability to work in the United States without sponsorship now and at any time in the future is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender (including gender identity and expression), pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.