- To support the head of PR in increasing brand awareness in accordance with the brands four main pillars, ultimately assisting in the development and growth of two fashion house brands with high ambitions. Execute the annual Givenchy & Kenzo digital Media strategy, in order to increase EMV, digital PR rankings and engagement with the brand on Social Media, enhancing brand love and awareness.
- Digital Engagement will create UK influencer and social programmes, and will support local social content creation working closely with the CRM Executive.
- Supporting the Head of PR, work to achieve annual editorial coverage KPIs - Print & digital and the department's key objectives - drive sales, brand awareness & talkability (buzz on counter)
- Execution of PR & communications initiatives, including product launches & strategic events cross department & cross function, responsible for key product launches & write proposals for relevant UK projects
- Proactively build & maintain relationships with beauty press, take ownership of relationships with all beauty no.2's, assistants & key influencers to ensure strong share of voice
- Day to day management of press office including coverage monitoring & reporting, dealing with day to day press enquiries, coordinating all press release & product mailings and manage the Givenchy Loves mail out calendar
- Write local press releases/e-blasts to a standard that reflects the image of the brand, researching and using awareness of the media to come up with original hooks
- Partner with key stakeholders, including marketing, education & commercial teams to ensure 360 working and to ensure alignment on all campaigns
- Working closely with the Head of PR devise Digital Engagement strategy and implementation plan in line with the UK & International priorities
- Implement a key engagement program on quality & reach with strong creative ideas to address an ever changing environment
- Work Alongside Tribe Dymanics to build and implement an ongoing metric reporting to influence decision making by monitoring & evaluating the efficiency, to continue to drive organic digital content, reach & image for the brands
- Support Head of PR with the development & execution of the Givenchy PRO Couture make-up artist programme, maintaining & developing new relationships with MUA, foster MUA agency relationships & project manage any large scale artistry programmes
- Have ownership of the Givenchy makeup artist credit programme
- Responsible for creating an action plan for celebrity seeding and seeding via celebrity makeup artists and celebrity agents in order to increase editorial credits
Key Competences / Technical skills:
- Experience in Beauty and/or Fashion working in prestige brands
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong organisational, time management & prioritisation skills
- Strong editorial and influencer contacts across Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle
- Strong established makeup artist/agent contacts
- Possess acute attention to detail
- Competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good team player
- Flexible and able to work well in a fast paced pressurised environment
- Eager to learn and willingness to get ‘stuck-in'
- Must be prepared to work after hours, weekends & travel for events as needed
- Understanding of evolving media & competitor landscape and industry trends Profile
- 3 - 4 years relevant PR experience (preferably Beauty industry)
- A passion for PR and a love of social media
- Graduate calibre
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, with a background in Communications and proficiency in community management. A passion for beauty, fashion and artistry are a must, alongside experience working across both paid, owned and earned media.
A pro-active, hands-on, creative thinker who will thrive as part of this team. This is a role for an ambitious and energetic candidate with a love of social media and the beauty industry.